Nearly two years ago, when SEO (search engine optimization) was finally making its debut in the business world, experienced online entrepreneurs hesitant about venturing in the intricacies of search engine optimization. With Google becoming the bread and butter for advertising dollars and a lot of young entrepreneursipinventory with little foundational SEO knowledge, the hype and concern of SEO was misconstrued by many. The n almost 30% of the American population and 50% of the World’s population now regularly engage in online searching, the SEO expectations of the future are no longer far fetched.
Majority of online searches are keyword- driven. Visitors do not want to see a bunch of random (and potentially useless) results. They want to see what they are looking for, and the keywords and keyword phrases they use to find the websites are countless. To remain competitive in the search engine field, a business has to be proficient in both searching and optimizing their website. SEO is a very broad field, but there are six flagrant errors that virtually guarantee a website’s downfall by way of the search engines:
1. You site cannot be ranked number 1 in the search engine.The truth is that there are about 10 search engines, but the most respected, appeared to be Google, Yahoo!, MSN, and Bing. It is also popular that othersDO NOTequallyimportant.
2. You site cannot be ranked in the top 10 of the search engine.The truth is that research has shown that one has to achieve a certain Search Engine Optimization rare keyword density, when the Search Engine results for that rare keyword is returned. This makes Search Engine Optimization an intricate and difficult trick to pull off, unless the web designer is versed and experienced in this.
3. You site cannot be ranked on the first page of the search engine.The truth is that there are about 6 Search Engines, with Google being the most respected amongst them, and have the biggest chunk of users. Having a website ranked on the first page of the Google, Yahoo, and Bing is most sought after. It is even more fortunate if the website composed or designed by the noted for such a site.
4. You cannot be number 1 in voting power.Actually, there are several criteria that a Search Engine uses to weigh the links that are listed in the votes, but the importance of a link, even the one vote, is considerable. So, if a website has the most votes, then there s the most popular and adore to the search engine. Also, when there are multiple links to a web page, the weight or Category seems greater. For example, a web page about web hosting will have higher weight than say web hosting website.
5. You cannot be the top ranked page.Actually, being a top ranked web page is brilliant, as it will bring you the most traffic, and you have aces on theEnryou place a link on that web page. Of course, it cannot be done that easily, and it requires sweat and hard labor from the Search Engine Optimization group and their associated companies.
6. You cannot use keywords as the anchor text.The anchor text is the text which is hyperlinked in any website. Search engine seems to be ofiva lingo and it is often overlooked or ignored. If anchor text is made of keywords, then Search Engines will fail to spot that keywords and unable to correctly interpret it, it will fail to list that website in its search results.
7. You cannot extract keywords from copy.The Success of Google in its mission to provide search results of the world’s information has been surpassed today by Wordtracker. With this program, you can find the frequently searched for keywords embedded in your copy and these can be used as a powerful marketing tool. However, there is still a mantra that:”A GOOD PAGE LINKING CAN GREAT A PROFIT.” While human intervention is still somewhat of a mystery to the Google search engine, it is apparent that some of the elements are taken into consideration in the process of determining the page rank.
8. You cannot be a celebrity.It is not easy to gain popularity for being a celebrity. Just because you are a Hopekiller, it is not easy to shoot a movie. You need seo professionals who can increase your popularity.
9. You cannot build links permanently.If you are building links permanently, it is because you have chosen the right keywords. Links are built for a period of time, not for a forever (or at least for a year). If you are creating links then you must inform the search engines about the sources of those links.
10. You cannot be a G keyword?It is a G keyword so it is promoted in a wrong manner! No wonder you are banned in Google!